Lodging Around Charlotte
“The Queen City” has plenty of spots to find great lodging, food, and entertainment
Staying In Charlotte
Charlotte, referred to as ‘Queen City’, is the largest city in the state of North Carolina. We’re located on the southern border of North Carolina and with Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) as one of the largest airports in the US directly in eastern Charlotte, it is an easy location to travel to from any other state. There are numerous places to stay in the city downtown or closer to our clinic near the University of Charlotte. You can also search out room sharing through AirBnB or other similar options. Let us know if you need any help.
PURE Allergy-Friendly Hotel Rooms
In-room filtration systems remove air particles, while surfaces are treated to minimize the growth of bacteria. These hypoallergenic hotel accommodations are nearly 99.9% allergen-free and include:
- Sanitized heater and air conditioner, further treated with PURE Tea Tree Oil
- Cleansed and sanitized soft surfaces, to eliminate contaminants that trigger allergies
- PureShield application on all surfaces, to minimize the growth of bacteria
- One-time shock treatment, to remove any remaining allergy triggers, and to eliminate room odors
- In room medical grade air purification system, with up to 5 levels of filtration for maximum air quality
- Microfiber pillow cases and mattress covers, to eliminate dust and dander associated with bedding
The two hotels in our area that we currently know have PURE rooms available are:
- Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte/Mooresville
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte-Concord-Golf Resort & Spa
There are many hotels in and out of the city. We are located near Freedom Park, which has tons of hotspots for food and entertainment. The website linked below has a great search option for hotels, other area attractions, and information.
If you’re familiar with or new to room sharing, there are sometimes great options for people who are willing to rent out anything from a room to a whole house for you or your family. Sites like Airbnb, VRBO, and Flipkey have gained popularity for their ease and affordability. If you are comfortable with this option, you might find the accommodations you’re looking for through these apps.