Begin Your Journey To Allergy Health
Our pricing is designed to give you value, flexibility, and convenience. Whether you have simple seasonal allergies, complex food and environmental allergies, or anything in between, we have an option for you.
Join our waitlist
We are excited to begin offering several new programs soon. Here’s a preview of what we’re working on:
- Comprehensive Care SLIT
- Basic Seasonal Allergy SLIT
- Single High-Dose Allergen SLIT (similar to published studies)
- Pre-OIT SLIT Options
- Early Introduction SLIT for Infants
- Rush SLIT for Seasonal Allergen Desensitization
With these new programs coming, this means our period of introductory services and pricing (seen below) will be ending very soon. (Those already on one of our Programs will be grandfathered in on their current Program and pricing.) Contact us to schedule your free 15-minute pre-consultation.
Allergenuity Health Programs
Our Programs are deferred payment options that we offer as a commitment between both us and you to work closely together for several years on attempting to train your immune system to handle your allergens much better. These Programs make your budgeting and our billing easier, allowing us all to focus more on your care. They defer your initial expenses out over time and account for the increasing costs of more allergen in your treatment over time as well, all while keeping your monthly expenses the same. They include all of the appointments, services, and conveniences listed here – AND – your complete SLIT treatment regimen including all of your treatment bottles. By committing to the process, we can provide you with additional great value and conveniences over the course of your treatment.
Please see our FAQs page for more details on topics related to our Programs.
- Used For: Straight-forward environmental allergies (hay-fever, watery eyes) or Single food allergen treatment.
- Used for: Chronic conditions such as eczema, sinus issues, asthma, hives, GI disruption, multiple food and environmental allergies, etc.
- Used for: Those with chronic or multiple allergic conditions who desire additional access and more medical services.